Vista is beautiful but It's not functional

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=, Jun 12, 2006.

  1. Hi All,
    First off I know this is a beta....
    I have been using Windows 64 Pro for some time and it is far from perfect ...

    But, I must admit I am very disappointed in Vista....
    I'm having problems with software not working.... Lock Up's ... reboots ...
    IE won't load pages without reboots...
    I get windows from the Beta reporting tool asking me to talk to a live rep
    and then you can't click the link to accept.... my list is large of things
    not working.

    I know all will say you’re not giving me enough info but before you jump me
    "I am Microsoft all the way" Does anyone know if the 32 bit version runs
    better than 64 bit??? I've was there for the 16 to 32 and it went smoothly
    for me.. but the jump to 64 has been nothing but trouble and not supported by
    most other software companies and I'm not seeing the support for Vista 64
    bit either.

    I've been very disappointed in the jump to 64 bit... both in Windows Pro and
    Vista?
    I not sure they can have this ready in 8 months!
    What's up... is 32 bit better?
    Do most 2nd party 32 bit aps run better?
    I'm totally at a lost ... I think Vista is beautiful but It's not functional
    at least in 64 bit.
    Again I'm Microsoft all the way and I want this to be the best OS out
    their... but so far 64 bit Pro and Vista are way off.
    Just trying to help... I would file bugs If Vista would let me and when I do
    the screen comes up with a link to volunteer to talk to someone and it won't
    take me there. I want to help, but Vista won't let me.
    Just very frustrated and about to give up.... Should I try 32 bit Vista????
    Thanks for listening.
    Op
    =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3BlWHA=?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 08:14:01 -0700, OpeXp <>
    wrote:

    >Hi All,
    >First off I know this is a beta....
    >I have been using Windows 64 Pro for some time and it is far from perfect ...

    Congratulations. However, post your Vista related messages in one of the
    Vista newsgroups.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 12, 2006