    It is very strange that VISTA will ask for username and
    password BEFORE you setup any users...

    jacob
    jacob navia, Jan 1, 2006

  2. I believe that is just setting up the Administrator. A password is not
    required but you may set one.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jan 1, 2006

  3. As Colin said, no password is required for the default Administrator account
    Windows Vista. You should not also run as the Administrator, the purpose of
    the account is to really setup other accounts which will utilize User Access
    Protection.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta