    Hi, I ve got Vista on my system.. I just upgraded some updates for
    Vista and noticed the connectivity Icon is missing. How do I get this
    back? thanks

    KOS, Apr 4, 2010

  2. KOS

    Peter Foldes Guest

    KOS

    Control Panel\Network Connections\Local Area Connection\Properties and put a
    checkmark to "Show icon in notification area"

    --
    Peter

    Peter Foldes, Apr 4, 2010

  3. KOS

    freemont Guest

    On Sun, 04 Apr 2010 11:26:57 -0400, Singarram Gupta writ:

    > On Sun, 4 Apr 2010 07:36:35 -0700 (PDT), KOS
    > <>wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, I ve got Vista on my system.. I just upgraded some updates for Vista
    >>and noticed the connectivity Icon is missing. How do I get this back?
    >>thanks

    > We must go through some basic troubleshooting steps.
    >
    > First, is your computer plugged in?

    That settles it. You used to work for Windstream, dintcha??

    Thought so. ;-)
    --
    â‚ "Because all you of Earth are idiots!"
    â‚ Beware the 24hoursupport tards:

    freemont, Apr 4, 2010