    minutes before vista finally decides to load up. Looks like I will
    just be formatting and re-installing Vista, but anyone else run into
    this and any possible solutions?

    cizzo, Jul 26, 2007

  2. cizzo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "cizzo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > The bios runs fine, then a blinking cursor is displayed for about 3-8
    > minutes before vista finally decides to load up. Looks like I will
    > just be formatting and re-installing Vista, but anyone else run into
    > this and any possible solutions?

    You can post to Microsoft.Public.Windwos.Vista General or Install_Setup for
    help too. You may have a driver problem.

    msnews.microsoft.com

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 26, 2007

  3. cizzo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "cizzo" <> wrote in message
    > The bios runs fine, then a blinking cursor is displayed for about 3-8
    > minutes before vista finally decides to load up. Looks like I will
    > just be formatting and re-installing Vista, but anyone else run into
    > this and any possible solutions?

    You can post to Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista General or Install_Setup for

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 26, 2007
  4. cizzo

    cizzo Guest

    On Jul 26, 3:18 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > "cizzo" <> wrote in message

    > > The bios runs fine, then a blinking cursor is displayed for about 3-8
    > > minutes before vista finally decides to load up. Looks like I will
    > > just be formatting and re-installing Vista, but anyone else run into
    > > this and any possible solutions?

    > You can post to Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista General or Install_Setup for
    > help too. You may have a driver problem.
    >
    > msnews.microsoft.com

    Thank you Arnold. Solved the problem, not an issue with Vista but a
    simple BIOS update did the trick.

    cizzo, Jul 27, 2007
  5. cizzo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "cizzo" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 26, 3:18 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    >> "cizzo" <> wrote in message

    >> > The bios runs fine, then a blinking cursor is displayed for about 3-8
    >> > minutes before vista finally decides to load up. Looks like I will
    >> > just be formatting and re-installing Vista, but anyone else run into
    >> > this and any possible solutions?

    >> You can post to Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista General or Install_Setup
    >> for
    >> help too. You may have a driver problem.
    >>
    >> msnews.microsoft.com

    > Thank you Arnold. Solved the problem, not an issue with Vista but a
    > simple BIOS update did the trick.

    There you go, you are the man.

    Mr. Arnold, Jul 28, 2007