    Buy anybody know if is there any Vista Exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 as
    Core Client Operating System?

    Thank you very much.

    =?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgVmVyZHVnbw==?=, Feb 28, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgVmVyZHVnbw==?=

    John R Guest

    Right now, my certification planner does not show it.

    As you state, 70-620 appears under the electives, but it does not appear
    anywhere under the client OS.
    Who knows what it will show tomorrow.

    John

    John R, Mar 1, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgVmVyZHVnbw==?=

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Who knows what it will show tomorrow.

    vienna 101

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Mar 1, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?T3NjYXIgVmVyZHVnbw==?=

    Wayne Guest

    > I've read in Microsft Web site that you can choose 70-620 as Elective Exam
    > for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003.
    >
    > Buy anybody know if is there any Vista Exam for MCSA/MCSE Windows 2003 as
    > Core Client Operating System?
    >
    > Thank you very much.

    From a *very* well placed source at Microsoft: "You can apply exam 70-620
    toward either the client requirement, or the elective requirement (but not
    both) for MCSA/MCSE"
    If you're still not convinced, go to
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/support/worldsites.mspx and contact your
    local representative.

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCNGP Silver
    MCP Win98

    Wayne, Mar 2, 2007
  5. Hi Everyone,

    I have checked and confirmed that 70-620 can be used as an elective for MCSA
    Windows Server 2003. Do check it out at

    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/CertificationsInProgress.aspx

    Then click on the link for MCSA Windows Server 2003, next scroll down and
    you will find the answer there, after expanding under Core 3, then elective.

    Warmest regards
    Joseph Ting

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9zZXBoIFRpbmc=?=, Apr 6, 2007