    like I recall having that option in XP but can't find in Vista, new digital
    camera as well.

    Thanks
    Bruce Grant, Oct 12, 2007

  2. Bruce Grant

    Fred Guest

    Bruce Grant wrote:
    > How (or can) do I reduce the size of my digital pictures when
    > attaching to an email? I'm using Vista, do I have the option to
    > reduce the file size? Sending 3m photo attachments is filling up
    > friends/families inboxs. Seems like I recall having that option in
    > XP but can't find in Vista, new digital camera as well.

    Vista offers that as a part of the photo gallery area.
    Small video here
    http://www.zdnet.com.au/insight/sof...iling-Vista-demo/0,139023769,339274853,00.htm
    Fred, Oct 12, 2007

  3. Bruce Grant

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 11 Oct 2007 23:18:00 -0400, "Bruce Grant"
    <> wrote:

    >How (or can) do I reduce the size of my digital pictures when attaching to
    >an email? I'm using Vista, do I have the option to reduce the file size?
    >Sending 3m photo attachments is filling up friends/families inboxs. Seems
    >like I recall having that option in XP but can't find in Vista, new digital
    >camera as well.

    Use a photo editor, The Gimp is good and free.
    Evan Platt, Oct 12, 2007
  4. Bruce Grant

    Candy Applez Guest

    right click on the picture itself, choose send to mail recipient, choose
    make my picture smaller

    Candy Applez, Oct 12, 2007