    still dosen't show any thing. He can't put anything on it, becasue it
    says it's full. any suggestions?

    , Dec 4, 2007

  2. meerkat Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi, I hope some one out there can help me. I had a customer today that
    > is running Windows Vista Home Premium. He has nothing on his desktop,
    > but the folder size is 1.1 Gb. I tried showing hidden folders, but it
    > still dosen't show any thing. He can't put anything on it, becasue it
    > says it's full. any suggestions?

    ..
    Search for the Desktop folder and see if it contains 1.1Gb.
    You might be able to delete/rename it, and create a new one.
    But it could be something more serious, like Malware.

    meerkat, Dec 4, 2007

  3. PeeCee Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Hi, I hope some one out there can help me. I had a customer today that
    > is running Windows Vista Home Premium. He has nothing on his desktop,
    > but the folder size is 1.1 Gb. I tried showing hidden folders, but it
    > still dosen't show any thing. He can't put anything on it, becasue it
    > says it's full. any suggestions?

    Right click on the desktop, L click 'view', tick 'show desktop icons'

    Paul.

    PeeCee, Dec 5, 2007
  4. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > Hi, I hope some one out there can help me. I had a customer today that
    > is running Windows Vista Home Premium. He has nothing on his desktop,

    Tell your customer NOT to use any new MS OP until Version 2 is out.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Dec 5, 2007