    of its features, too much FLUFF for nothing!
    I'm seriously thinking of going back to either Win XP or Apple.

    Thanks Marian
    Marian Pudek, Jun 21, 2007

  2. Marian Pudek

    Harry Guest

    I've experienced similar misery and rediscovered how pleasant it was to use
    XP Prof. I will NEVER go back to Vista.
    Good luck
    Harry

    Harry, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Marian Pudek

    theclyde Guest

    On Jun 20, 11:55 pm, "Marian Pudek" <> wrote:
    > I have problems with deleting, moving and copying files regardles of the
    > type that is
    > whether graphic or text. I've to wait for about 30 seconds before it is
    > deleted. The same in
    > Recycle Bin as well. I click on to delete file a text box drops down it says
    > "calculating time remaing" and after about 20 to 30 seconds finaly deletes
    > it. The file can
    > be as small as few kb or a few MB'c.
    >
    > Does anyone can provide advice how to deal with it?
    > Or anyone had this kind of experience? Please help?
    > In Windows Mail the deleting is as one may expect - normal.
    >
    > I've MS Vista Home Premium since march. And I'm not at all happy with many
    > of its features, too much FLUFF for nothing!
    > I'm seriously thinking of going back to either Win XP or Apple.
    >
    > Thanks Marian

    Move away from Vista, or pay money for a third party file manager that
    works.
    theclyde, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Marian Pudek

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Marian Pudek" <> wrote in message
    >I have problems with deleting, moving and copying files regardles of the
    >type that is
    > whether graphic or text. I've to wait for about 30 seconds before it is
    > deleted. The same in
    > Recycle Bin as well. I click on to delete file a text box drops down it
    > says
    > "calculating time remaing" and after about 20 to 30 seconds finaly deletes
    > it. The file can
    > be as small as few kb or a few MB'c.
    >
    > Does anyone can provide advice how to deal with it?
    > Or anyone had this kind of experience? Please help?
    > In Windows Mail the deleting is as one may expect - normal.
    >
    > I've MS Vista Home Premium since march. And I'm not at all happy with many
    > of its features, too much FLUFF for nothing!

    You can turn it all off and go back to a more classic look like XP or Win
    2K.

    > I'm seriously thinking of going back to either Win XP or Apple.

    I have been using Vista since April. I have had no problems using Vista,
    none.

    I like Vista better than any of the previous versions of the MS O/S(s) I
    have used, and I have used them all.

    If you need help with Vista, then you're not going to get any help from a
    non Vista NG, as they are not ready to help you.
    Mr. Arnold, Jun 21, 2007
  5. Marian Pudek

    theclyde Guest

    On Jun 21, 5:20 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > "Marian Pudek" <> wrote in message

    > >I have problems with deleting, moving and copying files regardles of the
    > >type that is
    > > whether graphic or text. I've to wait for about 30 seconds before it is
    > > deleted. The same in
    > > Recycle Bin as well. I click on to delete file a text box drops down it
    > > says
    > > "calculating time remaing" and after about 20 to 30 seconds finaly deletes
    > > it. The file can
    > > be as small as few kb or a few MB'c.

    > > Does anyone can provide advice how to deal with it?
    > > Or anyone had this kind of experience? Please help?
    > > In Windows Mail the deleting is as one may expect - normal.

    > > I've MS Vista Home Premium since march. And I'm not at all happy with many
    > > of its features, too much FLUFF for nothing!

    > You can turn it all off and go back to a more classic look like XP or Win
    > 2K.
    >
    > > I'm seriously thinking of going back to either Win XP or Apple.

    > I have been using Vista since April. I have had no problems using Vista,
    > none.
    >
    > I like Vista better than any of the previous versions of the MS O/S(s) I
    > have used, and I have used them all.
    >
    > If you need help with Vista, then you're not going to get any help from a
    > non Vista NG, as they are not ready to help you.- Hide quoted text -

    I know I have aleady gotten used to a lot of the fluffy enhancements.
    I find myself quite lost at work now (running XP) when I alt-tab
    through programs.
    theclyde, Jun 21, 2007
  6. Marian Pudek

    - Bobb - Guest

    Try microsoft.public.windows.vista.general Newsgroup

    - Bobb -, Jun 23, 2007