    Hi,

    In which directory would I find the cookies stored?

    Thank you!

    AnnieMouse, Mar 9, 2009

  2. AnnieMouse

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 22:03:24 -0700, AnnieMouse wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >In which directory would I find the cookies stored?

    They won't be far from the same location as asked last time in 24HSHD.

    From a previous post -----

    On Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:03:16 -0600, I.C. Greenfields wrote:
    >Can someone tell me how I can find the cookies for IE7? I want to *hand
    >select* those to delete and I cannot locate the folder they're in. The
    >frustration level using Vista and is endless.

    That's one of those changed in Vista settings, it's a pointer to another
    folder, which makes it more fun.

    I wiped my Vista/IE7 the other day, but IE should tell you if it's not
    mentioned as a hit on multiple search engines.
    I can't remember if this is the actual or pointer to the folder -
    Tools / Internet Options / History / then either Temp Internet Files or
    Settings / View Files

    http://kb.iu.edu/data/ajfh.html
    In Microsoft Internet Explorer for Windows, how do I view and control
    cookies? On this page:
    * Viewing cookies
    * Changing cookie settings
    * Deleting cookies

    MS product has a MS FAQ / discussion group -
    Internet Explorer 7 Newsgroup
    Post any questions or problems you have to the
    microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general newsgroup, either through a
    newsgroup reader or on the Microsoft Discussion Groups site.

    www.google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 167,000 for vista cookies folder. (0.26 seconds)

    Where Are Windows Vista Cookies !?
    About Microsoft Windows Vista Features, where are vista cookies, vista
    cookies location, cannot find vista cookies folder.
    www.winvistaclub.com/f24.html - 33k - Cached - Similar pages -

    Cookies Folder - CNET Windows Vista Forums
    I do I get to cookies so that I can keep the ones I want and delete the
    rest. Vista IE7. I did with XP and IE6? Re: Cookies folder is only a
    shortcut in ...
    http://forums.cnet.com/5208-12546_102-0.html?forumID=133&threadID=233...
    - 54k - Cached - Similar pages -

    Find the Cookies Folder in Vista - Solutions by PC Magazine
    Q: Where can I find the Cookies folder in Windows Vista? When I ran
    Windows XP, I put a shortcut to the Cookies folder on my desktop. ...
    www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2193371,00.asp - 93k - Cached - Similar
    pages -

    #
    Why Can't I Open Vista's Cookies Folder? - PC World
    Lamar Redmon wants to know why he can't access Vista's Cookies folder
    typing " cookies" and selecting it.
    www.pcworld.com/article/150960/why_cant_i_open_vistas_cookies_folder....
    - 59k - Cached - Similar pages -
    #
    Where to find cookies folder on Winows Vista ? | CodeIgniter Forums
    4 posts - Last post: 26 Dec 2008
    I searched everywhere but I cannot find the folder where cookies are ...
    Can you pls help me to find out cookies folder in Windows Vista… ...
    http://codeigniter.com/forums/viewreply/508626/ - 28k - Cached - Similar
    pages -
    #
    Windows Vista Forums > How can I view my "Cookies" folder in Vista?
    8 posts - Last post: 15 Jul 2007
    What's the secret to view your cookies in Vista? rolleyes.gif. Lead3.
    Jun 27 2007, 04:26 PM. Make sure you enable hidden files in Folder ...
    http://thevistaforums.com/lofiversion/index.php/t17148.html - 8k -
    Cached - Similar pages -
    #
    Why can't I open Vista's cookies folder? | ITworld
    11 Sep 2008 ... If you click Start, type cookies, and press ENTER, Vista
    tries to do what XP did : Take you to your Cookies folder, located at
    C:\Users\your ...
    www.itworld.com/windows/54864/why-cant-i-open-vistas-cookies-folder -
    50k - Cached - Similar pages -
    #
    Where is the Vista cookies folder at Ask About Tech
    18 Dec 2007 ... The cookies folder in Vista is very well hidden and will
    take a little bit of digging but here is how to find the folder in Vista
    where the ...
    http://askabouttech.com/where-is-the-vista-cookies-folder/ - 22k -
    Cached - Similar pages -

    Me