    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/71-620.mspx will be a valid option
    for the client OS exam requirement. If not what is the Vista option.

    thanks...

    Asir, Nov 21, 2006

  2. Asir wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am just about to start out to get MCSA on Windows 2003, (I was MCSE on NT
    > 4.0 but that was sooo long ago)..
    >
    > Does anyone know if exam 71-620
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/71-620.mspx will be a valid option
    > for the client OS exam requirement. If not what is the Vista option.
    >
    > thanks...

    Let me say first that I DON"T KNOW. However, it seems to me that this
    exam is more like the MCDST exams, not the XP client exam.

    Jonathan Roberts, Nov 21, 2006

  3. wagnerk wrote:
    > Currently according to the requirements of the MCSA 2k3, no:
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/default.mspx
    >
    > The only 3 TS exams that are valid for the MCSA 2k3 (as of 15th of Jan 2007)
    > is:
    >
    > Exam 70-235: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using
    > BizTalk Server 2006
    >
    > Exam 70-262: TS: Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 -
    > Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting, and
    >
    > Exam 70-431: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - Implementation and Maintenance
    >
    > -Ken

    This just changed which I am sure will make a lot of people happy. See
    Trika's MSDN blog for more info:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive...ive-and-other-faq-about-vista-cert-exams.aspx

    Jonathan Roberts, Jan 15, 2007