Vista Boot Pro

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2006.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2006

  2. Developed by my friend Computer Guru. I can testify this utility is amazing,
    been using since it was beta. If you need to clean up your boot manager and
    BCDEdit sends shivers down your spine, get VistaBootPro. :)
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 16, 2006

  3. I've just downloaded it... it looks like a pure miracle to me! If at the
    end of using it I have just one single entry for Longhorn, I'm going to
    scream and cheer!
    www.coribright.com/Windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), May 16, 2006
  4. Yeah, I know the feeling, its an amazing utility. :) Again, thanks to
    Computer Guru

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 16, 2006
  5. Yup. I took one look and knew it was what I was looking for. Perfect little
    utility that should already be there, for goodness sakes.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2006
  6. so, why didn't you tell us about it! I've been cursing bcdedit for months!

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2006
  7. Forgive me! Computer Guru had me under NDA, said he would not be my friend
    anymore if I told anyone about it. Also, is was OT, but I did give hints in
    the Public Vista ngs that something wonderful was coming. :) Glad you are
    enjoying it.
    --

    >>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Andre Da Costa, May 16, 2006
  8. OK, NDA I can accept.

    I don't spend any time right now on the Vista NGs - just don't have the
    time.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, May 16, 2006
  9. You Guy's may also want to Post this in
    Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.General, as well, it may become very use full
    to Windows Vista Public Beta User's when the Public Beta (Beta 2) comes out,
    just FYI.

    Kevin John Panzke, May 20, 2006
  10. It was posted there by me.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 20, 2006
  11. wow..nice util. I can't understand for the life of me why bcdedit doesn't
    come with a GUI..MS needs to buy this tool to include in Vista ;)

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9uZXM=?=, Jun 7, 2006
  12. You might see them do it as a power toy.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 7, 2006
  13. One can hope so. bcdedit brings back fond memories of edlin, for goodness
    sake.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64