  1. I'm downloading both the 32bit and 64bit versions of the beta2 public
    preview, the 32bit is over 3GB but the 64bit is only 13MB, is that correct?
    Or did I miss something?

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=, Jun 8, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2006

  3. I realize, Andre, that you answered Steve's question, exactly, informatively
    and most important, succinctly. However, isn't it conceivable that there is
    a problem with the download and what Steve really wanted to know is what
    steps he can take to download the correct, non-corrupted file? I would love
    the answer to this question myself, as would many others, I would assume.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyayBELiBWYW5kZW5CZXJn?=, Jun 9, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUxMDc3?=

    Larry Hodges Guest

    I'm having the same problem. The ISO file is 13.7mb. I actually created a
    DVD with it and tried to use it. It creates a partial install CD, but there
    is a bunch missing. Leave it to MS...

    File Name:
    vista_5384.4.060518-1455_winmain_beta2_x64fre_client-LB2CxFRE_EN_DVD
    Size as DLed: 13.8 MB (14,532,544 bytes)

    -Larry

    "Mark D. VandenBerg" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Larry Hodges, Jun 10, 2006