Vista beta available again! Offer ends soon

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by DP, Aug 17, 2006.

  1. DP

    DP Guest

    DP, Aug 17, 2006

  2. Of course the text is probably wrong on ResellerRatings. They mention Vista
    on a cd.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 17, 2006

  3. Yeah, I did this one just for grins. I will be surprised if Microsoft India
    sends me a dvd.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 17, 2006
  4. DP

    DP Guest

    Hmm... I hadn't noticed that.
    But when you "win" it does ask you for state and zip, right? (I don't want
    to go through the process again and have another set shipped to me or have
    my previous "winning" entry invalidated.)
    Well, if I get my CDs or DVDs, I'll let the group know. Anyone know how long
    it takes something to reach the US from India via the Indian version of
    media mail?

    DP, Aug 17, 2006
  5. It just a normal MS registration. If you have registered before for
    something else, like a webcast, you will just click through. I don't see
    how it can affect anything else you've participated in.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 17, 2006
  6. Let's just say that you will have RC1 installed and running long before you
    get a cd via media mail from india. That's if it isn't sent by drop ship from
    the us.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGZlaWZlcg==?=, Aug 18, 2006
  7. Maybe and maybe not. We look to be five or six weeks out from RC1 release.

    Colin Barnhorst, Aug 18, 2006