    Whenever I enter a key, I get a message that says something like
    "Windows could not validate the product key"...can anyone help me??

    , Jul 1, 2006

  2. Demnos Guest

    If you got this copy other than from Microsoft. The "key" it has is unusable
    and VOID.

    If you have your own copy of Vists and are still getting errors. Are you
    placing this OS on a multi boot drive. I.E. Vista on drive C: partition 0,
    windows xp pro partition 1 linux partition2?

    IF so erase the entire drive FDSK/ MBR 3x's and do a complete formatt of the
    drive to 1 drive 1 partition Known as a 0:0

    Frank

    Demnos, Jul 1, 2006

  3. John Holmes Guest

    Demnos "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > If you got this copy other than from Microsoft. The "key" it has is
    > unusable and VOID.
    >
    > If you have your own copy of Vists and are still getting errors. Are
    > you placing this OS on a multi boot drive. I.E. Vista on drive C:
    > partition 0, windows xp pro partition 1 linux partition2?
    >
    > IF so erase the entire drive FDSK/ MBR 3x's and do a complete formatt
    > of the drive to 1 drive 1 partition Known as a 0:0
    >

    > Frank
    >

    > <> wrote in message
    >> Whenever I enter a key, I get a message that says something like
    >> "Windows could not validate the product key"...can anyone help me??

    I'm very careful of how I express my opinions of you because I want to
    put as much vituperation in them as possible.

    --
    Your mother was a drunken computer programmer who wore bizarre clothes
    with other like-minded people.

    John Holmes, Jul 1, 2006
  4. Dan Evans Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > Whenever I enter a key, I get a message that says something like
    > "Windows could not validate the product key"...can anyone help me??

    Check the key is right. If not, get onto Vista beta product support - there
    is a link in the email they send you with download instructions (assuming
    the Vista preview is like previous OS previews).

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Jul 2, 2006