    I cnt find this for love or money, can somebody point me in the right
    direction please.

    Thanks

    David C Jones, Feb 29, 2008

  2. David C Jones

    Moog Guest

    David C Jones illuminated 24hoursupport.helpdesk by typing:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Im trying to open alink from an e mail in outlook express but its coming up
    > with an error..............
    >
    > The file does not have a programm associated with it for performing this
    > action. Create an association in the set association control panels,
    >
    > I cnt find this for love or money, can somebody point me in the right
    > direction please

    Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Programs ->
    Set your default web browser from there.

    --
    Moog

    mashed potatoes"

    Moog, Feb 29, 2008

  3. David C Jones

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "David C Jones" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Im trying to open alink from an e mail in outlook express but its coming
    > up with an error..............
    >
    > The file does not have a programm associated with it for performing this
    > action. Create an association in the set association control panels,
    >
    > I cnt find this for love or money, can somebody point me in the right
    > direction please.

    Why would you be running OE on Vista? There is Windows Mail on Vista, the
    son of OE on Vista that is better than OE. OE doesn't have the security
    features in it that WM has in it.

    Mr. Arnold, Mar 1, 2008