  1. Can we get rid of the Eval Copy Build 6001 down the bottom right. My copy is
    a purchased one. Tried the fixes in google to no avail. (reg fix + file
    replacement.
    =?Utf-8?B?dHRyZW1ldGg=?=, Oct 23, 2007

  2. That should not be there on the released version.
    Unless you have installed something Beta such as a Service Pack.
    If so, uninstall the Beta.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

    Jupiter Jones [MVP], Oct 23, 2007

  3. There was a Registry key in XP x64, so I imagine there is one for Vista as
    well.

    Open this *.REG file in NOTEPAD and read the contents - then manually
    compare with your own to change it. (Do not execute by double-clicking!) I
    don't believe it will harm any but I am not sure the keys will be compatible
    across versions.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 23, 2007
  4. Oh,oh - I forgot the attachment. Seing the above - I think I'll hold back
    now!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 23, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?dHRyZW1ldGg=?=

    Barb Bowman Guest

    You shouldn't be discussing a beta in this newsgroup. Suggest you
    try whatever tech support forum/newsgroup is available from the
    official source that released the beta to you.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Oct 23, 2007
  6. ttremeth wrote:
    > Can we get rid of the Eval Copy Build 6001 down the bottom right. My copy is
    > a purchased one. Tried the fixes in google to no avail. (reg fix + file
    > replacement.

    You Just Violated Your NDA, Just FYI.
    Kevin John Panzke, Oct 28, 2007