    Vista,which will expire 6/30/2008. It also sticks a logo in the bottom right
    corner stating"Windows Vista (TM)
    evaluation copy 6001.

    Kue2, Dec 11, 2007

  2. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Dec 11, 2007

  3. That's because it's NOT A SHIPPING SP. It's still the release candidate.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 11, 2007
  4. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Carlos
    well,that did not work for me.Replaced user32.dllmui with d/led one &
    rebooted 2 twice.
    Still got logo....oh! well I guess i'll have to live with it for
    now......until the new version is released.

    Kue2, Dec 11, 2007
  5. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Charlie
    sp1 did not fix my sleep mode here.......{:-((.

    Kue2, Dec 11, 2007
  6. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Carlos send your email addy to my hotmail acct. I'll send you a picture of
    what Xmas looks like here.

    Kue2, Dec 11, 2007
  7. SP1 is still essentially in the evaluation stages. When uninstalled and
    replaced with the RTM, the notice will go away..

    --
    Mike Hall - MVP

    Mike Hall - MVP, Dec 11, 2007
  8. But its still in BETA Kue2, I am sure you wouldn't want to run a beta for
    life. :)
    --
    Andre
    Blog: http://adacosta.spaces.live.com

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Dec 11, 2007
  9. Kue2

    Kue2 Guest

    Hi Andre
    yes I know it's a beta,just stirrin da pot up.......lol

    Kue2, Dec 11, 2007
  10. Kue2

    Carlos Guest

    Done, sent you an e-mail!

    Carlos, Dec 11, 2007
  11. Kue2

    Guest

    On 11-Dec-2007, "Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin]" <> wrote:

    > > According to winver after installing Sp1 I now have an evaluation
    > > version
    > > of Vista,which will expire 6/30/2008.

    That's RC1 v.666 (better the devil you know)

    , Dec 11, 2007
  12. Kue2

    Guest Guest

    Mine Says 668, Not 666, Just FYI.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2007
  13. Kue2

    Guest Guest

    You Will Get Much Better Results If You Install It As A Clean Install, Just
    FYI.

    Guest, Dec 12, 2007
  14. Kue2

    Clayton Guest

    Well, I'm going to install the service pack this weekend and see what has
    been fixed and if it hasn't I don't think it will never be fixed

    Clayton, Dec 12, 2007
  15. Kue2

    David F Guest

    Re: Vista 64 & sp1 rc 1 v.668 (64 bit as well?)

    Will this work for 64-bit as well?

    David F, Dec 12, 2007
  16. Kue2

    BChat Guest

    I have the DreamScene waterfall set as my desktop -
    covers the build logo - makes a nice night light too.

    BChat, Dec 12, 2007