    My question is:is there any reason not go go with Vista 64?

    TIA
    Chris

    Chris, May 23, 2007

  2. Chris

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Chris:
    Charlie Russel wrote an excellent white paper for XP x64 which also
    applies to Vista x64, it's available at
    http://download.microsoft.com/downl..._XP_Professional_x64_Edition_Right_for_Me.doc.
    Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, May 23, 2007

  3. There are reasons. Dennis points you to one whitepaper. Most of the
    reasons involve software and device drivers, so without knowing what
    software and what devices you have no one can say.

    Colin Barnhorst, May 23, 2007