    and preforms well when running games on it at full rez and several hours
    straight .. at least untill it frezzes. If anyone has some tips I can try to
    fix this, or at least stem the lock up tide a bit that would be great.

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbCBSb2Jl?=, Aug 25, 2007

  2. First and foremost, a thorough RAM testing is in order. After that, look for
    heat issues. Followed by cabling, and power supply. IOW, look at your
    hardware. This sounds like a hardware issue.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Moreover, this motherboard is already "factory
    overclocked".(http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/mot...pecifications&fSEARCHTEXT=Fatal1ty FP-IN9 SLI)
    That would make it quite sensitive to RAM quality.
    The fact that the OP had to discard one RAM stick from the very beginning
    points the probable root cause there.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Aug 26, 2007
  4. I'd agree.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 27, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9lbCBSb2Jl?=

    Newsgroups Guest

    I have the same issue with 64 bit Vista ultimate. Asus M2n32-sli deluxe
    board and a amd am2 6000 dual core processer. I used to be able to overclock
    to 3300 which is 10% on 32 bit version but now that I have "upgraded" I am
    left with a steaming heap. 4 gig of sli rated memory but if I turn that
    option on in bios instant BSOD. I have tested and retested memory. I am only
    running bare hardware because there are no drivers for my $1,000 printer. It
    just get to sit and take a break.

    I am a big Windows fan but those fella in Best Buy telling me how great the
    apple is and no issue with crashes and the fact that they are replacing
    Excel and Powerpoint with there version...You would think that would be
    pissing you fella off enough to at least get it right for your core
    supporters

    Newsgroups, Sep 1, 2007