    Notes 7 to run on this. The install went smoothly and when I clicked the
    excutable, I saw the familiar splash screen but after that nothing happened :(

    Is this a know issue ?

    =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNo?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNo?=

    Rick Guest

    Wouldn't it be more logical to contact IBM and
    ask them about Lotus Notes on Vista? It may not
    be a "known issue" since the CPP has only been
    out less than a week.

    Or, another place to start would be the Vista
    News Group. There are a lot of people hanging
    around there that have a lot more exposure to
    the Vista Beta than people in this Windows x64
    group!

    Here is a list of available newsgroups for
    Windows Vista:

    microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_account_passwords
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
    microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

    Rick, Jun 12, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UmFrZXNo?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:03:02 -0700, Rakesh
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have installed Vista 64 bit on my Acer Ferrari 4000.

    Please post your Vista-related questions in the Vista newsgroups.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Jun 12, 2006