    administrator account. I have not disabled driver signature enforcement as
    far as I am aware.

    Scott

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQxOTY5?=, Feb 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQxOTY5?=

    John Barnes Guest

    It is very strange the way it acts. Sometimes they get installed, and the
    next time you try to boot, you have to disable them at sign on. Other
    times, like with the one you are talking about, they just work. Biggest
    mess I have seen.

    John Barnes, Feb 3, 2007

  3. Yes, it's a strange one to be sure. I remember with Beta 2 that I couldn't
    install non-signed X-Fi drivers unless I disabled signature verification.

    Still, I shouldn't complain too much. It beats being stuck in VGA, which I
    was until last weekend!

    =?Utf-8?B?U2NvdHQxOTY5?=, Feb 3, 2007