    * Any help will be appreciated! ThanX
    --
    I dig working on electrical stuff!
    PC ME, Dec 14, 2007

  2. PC ME

    S.SubZero Guest

    ?

    You make it sound like it's hard to find a NIC that supports Vista
    x64.

    Pick your favorite brand of NIC (I like Intel personally) and check
    their website.
    S.SubZero, Dec 14, 2007

  3. PC ME wrote:

    >Does anyone know where I can find a Network Interface Card that is
    >compatiable with Vista 64 Bit. Or a driver that will work with any other. I
    >have called and looked most Everywhere; Except Here!
    >
    >* Any help will be appreciated! ThanX

    Intel PRO adapters have Vist64 drivers.

    Netgear claim Vista support for their adapters, but don't indicate whether
    this is just x86 or both x86 and x64.

    I have installed Vista 64 on machines with Broadcom NetExtreme and nVidia
    nForce on-board nics, and drivers for both were available from the
    motherboard manufacturers.

    --
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP]
    Steve Foster [SBS MVP], Dec 14, 2007
  4. Not exactly hard. All current Broadcom based NICs work, as do current Intel
    Pro/1000 NICs. I'm partial to the Intel NICs, personally.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 14, 2007