    Dennis
    Im having the same problems with the blue screens kernel dump looks like im
    not the only one
    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Jun 21, 2007

  2. I just noticed this is Vista. Easier way to see if its a known issue, is to
    run WERCON from the start menu, and then check for updates. If the crashes
    are known it will tell you.

    --
    This post is provided as-is and is my opinion, check the facts before doing
    anything in production.

    http://blogs.technet.com/brad_rutkowski

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSdXRrb3dza2k=?=, Jun 25, 2007

  3. Can you post the output of !analyze -v from one of the dumps?

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJhZCBSdXRrb3dza2k=?=, Jun 25, 2007