Vista 64-bit blue screens

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by =?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=, Jun 16, 2007.

  1. I'm now running Vista Ultimate 64-bit and am consistently getting blue screens.

    Most of the times it is an error having to do with MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and the
    code is 0x0000001A.

    Here is the report from Windows after the crash:

    Product
    Windows

    Problem
    Shut down unexpectedly

    Date
    6/17/2007 5:02 PM

    Status
    Report Sent

    Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
    OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1033

    Files that help describe the problem (some files may no longer be available)
    Mini061707-06.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    Version.txt

    Extra information about the problem
    BCCode: 1a
    BCP1: 000000000000888A
    BCP2: FFFFF880062327C8
    BCP3: FFFFF880036DA6B1
    BCP4: FFFFFA8000742020
    OS Version: 6_0_6000
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    Server information: addcedaa-6b05-455c-9367-79c2a4faaa9e

    And my system info:

    Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13GHz
    4GB RAM
    Nvidia 8800GTX
    Sound Blaster X-Fi
    EVGA 680i motherboard

    I'm at a complete loss at this point, any help is appreciated.

    =?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=, Jun 16, 2007

  2. Pretoruious:
    Go here:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282504/en-us
    it deals with "How to Troubleshoot a STOP 0x0000001A MEMORY_MANAGEMENT Error
    Message"
    Hope that helps.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 16, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    Carlos,

    The more recent nVidia video drivers 158.xx and 16x.xx are causing these
    messages when running certain games and other 3D software. This problem
    has been reported elsewhere, but no workaround has been found (at least
    by me).

    jabloomf1230, Jun 17, 2007
  4. Thanks for the info, J.
    I'm using the 160.04's in Vista x64 with no problems so far.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Jun 18, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    Carlos,

    I've gotten the "memory management" BSOD only three times, that I can
    remember, Once with the tweaking program Riva Tuner, once with Oblivion
    and once with Flight Simulator X. There doesn't seem to be any pattern
    at all.

    jabloomf1230, Jun 18, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?UHJldG9yaW91cw==?=

    Serdarxxx Guest

    I got the same Problem after i restart whis Dreamscene. And like sam
    problem after i start World in COnflict game. Monitor goes in Standb
    mode but i can hear everything. After some secs PC restarts....

    In all another games and aps i got no prblem

    System:

    8800gtx MSI
    4GB Corsair Domination Ram
    Asus p4n32e sli Board