    there any limitations in doing so?

    Thanks in advance,
    Eric Sabo

    Sabo, Eric, Jan 29, 2008

  2. Sabo, Eric

    Jane C Guest

    Hi Eric,

    Apart from the known issues that are noted here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930056

    there should be no difference in running the Admin Pack on x64 Vista.

    --
    Jane, not plain ;) 64 bit enabled :)
    MVP Windows Shell/User

    Jane C, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Sabo, Eric

    Sabo, Eric Guest

    I followed the article but it is running so slow.

    Is there anything else I need to do?

    Sabo, Eric, Jan 30, 2008