    Looking for the least expensive route, buying two copies of Vista Premium
    will be very expensive.

    Thanks

    DEHawk, Mar 22, 2008

  2. DEHawk

    John Barnes Guest

    You will have to do your own research as to the drivers and software
    conflicts. Office 2007 has none, Itunes has been iffy even with the new
    version. Vista has many more drivers than XP64, so you may not have too
    much trouble with recent equipment. Do check with the manufacturers.
    You can purchase one copy and an additional license. Only one I have seen
    for sure is
    http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Win..._1_4?ie=UTF8&s=software&qid=1206230164&sr=1-4
    but there must be others. I linked the upgrade, if you need full just
    search.
    You might consider going with the OEM versions which are cheaper.

    John Barnes, Mar 23, 2008

  3. I think this might be the better link:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/windowsvista/buyorupgrade/addlicense/default.mspx

    Colin Barnhorst, Mar 23, 2008
  4. DEHawk

    John Barnes Guest