    Thanks in advance.

    Marcus

    , Jan 28, 2009

  2. Star@*.* Guest

    On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), ""
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
    >firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
    >to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
    >
    >Thanks in advance.
    >
    >Marcus

    Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
    Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
    configuration.

    Art

    Star@*.*, Jan 28, 2009

  3. Mike Litoris Guest

    <Star@*.*> schreef in bericht
    > On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), ""
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
    >>firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
    >>to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
    >>
    >>Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >>Marcus

    > Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
    > Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
    > configuration.
    >
    > Art

    You fucking lunatic.

    Mike Litoris, Jan 29, 2009
  4. Kiko Guest

    Star@*.* presented the following explanation :
    > On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:31:08 -0800 (PST), ""
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Does anyone know why vista sp2 is not compatible with Zonelabs
    >> firewall anymore. It used to be so good, Zonelabs advised me I needed
    >> to update my deffinition....which i did, then it all went wrong.
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance.
    >>
    >> Marcus

    > Could be that Vista SP2 has not been released only SP1.
    > Also could be that the definations change something in ZA
    > configuration.
    >
    > Art

    ZoneAlarm is not compatible with Vista 64 bit

    Kiko, Jan 31, 2009