    the same color as links that haven't been viewed.

    Can anyone tell me what I might be missing?

    Thanks in advance!

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 23, 2005

  2. Dave \Doc\ Corio

    Ed Mullen Guest

    Dave "Doc" Corio wrote:

    > Please forgive this "noob" question!
    >
    > On the "main" page of a website, the links I use turn to the color of
    > the "visited" links as they should.
    >
    > However, on pages further into the same website, visited links remain
    > the same color as links that haven't been viewed.
    >
    > Can anyone tell me what I might be missing?
    >
    > Thanks in advance!

    This could happen if your preferences are set to use the colors defined
    by the Web site's author and they have mis-coded the link coloring on
    some pages.

    --
    Ed Mullen
    http://edmullen.net

    Ed Mullen, May 23, 2005

  3. I should have mentioned that with MS Internet Explorer, this site
    behaves in the "normal" fashion.

    Thanks!

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 23, 2005
  4. Dave \Doc\ Corio

    Z Guest

    Ed Mullen wrote:
    >> On the "main" page of a website, the links I use turn to the color of
    >> the "visited" links as they should.
    >>
    >> However, on pages further into the same website, visited links remain
    >> the same color as links that haven't been viewed.
    >>
    >> Can anyone tell me what I might be missing?
    >>
    >> Thanks in advance!

    > This could happen if your preferences are set to use the colors defined
    > by the Web site's author and they have mis-coded the link coloring on
    > some pages.

    Or if you've disabled/deleted browser history.

    Tools > Options > Privacy > History

    How many days do you Firefox set to remember?

    Z, May 24, 2005
  5. Z wrote:
    > Ed Mullen wrote:
    >
    >>> On the "main" page of a website, the links I use turn to the color of
    >>> the "visited" links as they should.
    >>>
    >>> However, on pages further into the same website, visited links remain
    >>> the same color as links that haven't been viewed.
    >>>
    >>> Can anyone tell me what I might be missing?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks in advance!

    >> This could happen if your preferences are set to use the colors
    >> defined by the Web site's author and they have mis-coded the link
    >> coloring on some pages.

    > Or if you've disabled/deleted browser history.
    >
    > Tools > Options > Privacy > History
    >
    > How many days do you Firefox set to remember?

    It is set for 20 days.

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 24, 2005