Visited by Freddy K. during the night

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Richard, Dec 25, 2004.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Sound asleep I was in my own bed in my cozy below zero mobile home.
    I wake up to a noise I heard. I poked my head out the door, which was closed
    [I don't close my door].
    I looked out and saw a hallway, which I do not have, down a flight of
    stairs, which I do not have, to a flopping door just a few feet from the
    landing of the stairs.
    The door was wiggling around with some panels moving up and down.
    Ok so I know it's a dream and go with it.
    As I backed in to the bedroom I began to close the door, which I never do,
    and lo and behold......
    "Freddy? What the hell are you doing here? Now I know it is a dream."
    Dressed accordingly in his macarbe outfit, he smiled and moved towards me,
    pushing me down on the bed.
    We had a nice long chat and during the chat he conjurs up a "contract" for
    me to sign.
    However, every few seconds the contract paper changed size and dimensions in
    every way as did the text.
    "No way am I signing this BS!"
    He towered over me face to face and for some reason, I put my tumb against
    his adam's apple, the rest of my hand around his neck and
    squeeeeeezzzzzeeeeeeeed!
    Like a scene out of a sci-fi movie, his body began to crumble away slowly
    like a lightning storm. I continued to hold while being showered with the
    light.
    Then I woke up.

    Freddy who? you ask?

    Freddy Kreuger of course, from "A nightmare on elm street".
    Richard, Dec 25, 2004

  2. Richard

    George Guest

    Damn, Richard, you really need to lay off the egg nog!!

    George, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Richard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!

    Toolman Tim, Dec 26, 2004
  4. Richard

    docmill Guest

    Let's all hope he visits us one night. Right after ringing the double odd
    buck doorbell. Hey, here's the lyrics to that unearhtly geek song that has
    the enchanting backgroung music.
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?C15725A1A

    --
    +++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++
    docmill, Dec 26, 2004
  5. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Toolman Tim wrote:

    > LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!

    Maybe the problem is I didn't have enough eh?
    Now waht did eye dew with thet bittlle?

    "I'm not drunk you tilly swit. I can table you under the drink any time!"
    Richard, Dec 26, 2004
  6. Richard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    | Toolman Tim wrote:
    |
    | > LMAO! You are *so* correct, George!
    |

    | Maybe the problem is I didn't have enough eh?
    | Now waht did eye dew with thet bittlle?
    |
    | "I'm not drunk you tilly swit. I can table you under the drink any time!"

    I've got a cheap bottle of wine you can have <g>
    Toolman Tim, Dec 26, 2004