    You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    website
    , May 18, 2006

  2. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Visit these things?

    wrote:

    > The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    > of useful information.
    > Do visit them and rate.
    > Also bookmark this page as the links are updated

    information about what? Link pages often contain nasties.
    --
    Paul (I met another man who was wounded in hatred)
    Stop and Look
    Paul Heslop, May 18, 2006

  3. Roy G Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    > of useful information.
    > Do visit them and rate.
    > Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
    >
    > http://links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=2058
    >
    > You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    > website

    Websites about what??

    Why have you included an ID Number??
    Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

    Roy G
    Roy G, May 18, 2006
  4. Paul Heslop Guest

    Re: Visit these useful spam sites?

    Roy G wrote:

    > <> wrote in message
    > > The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    > > of useful information.
    > > Do visit them and rate.
    > > Also bookmark this page as the links are updated

    > > You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    > > website
    > >

    > Websites about what??
    >
    > Why have you included an ID Number??
    > Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.
    >
    > Roy G

    He seems reluctant to tell so we can assume it's spam
    --
    Paul (Wake up the dawn and ask her why)
    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  5. On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:53:03 GMT, Roy G wrote:
    ><> wrote in message
    >> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    >> of useful information.
    >> Do visit them and rate.
    >> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
    >>
    >> http://links.s***************.com/main.spark?linksID=2058
    >>
    >> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    >> website
    >>

    > Websites about what??
    >
    > Why have you included an ID Number??
    > Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

    I have several questions, too.

    Why are you reading posts from googlegroups.com ?

    Why did you feel it necessary to repeat the URL?

    Jonesy
    --
    Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
    *** Killfiling google posts: <http//jonz.net/ng.htm>
    Allodoxaphobia, May 19, 2006
  6. Petri Lopia Guest

    On 2006-05-18, <> wrote:
    > The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    > of useful information.
    > Do visit them and rate.
    > Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
    >
    > http://links.sparklit.com/
    >
    > You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    > website

    Probably worth for you when peoples visit there and use your ID but
    not for anybody else...

    If you put those "useful websites" again be honest and tell that you
    get something when peoples click your link with your ID and then I might
    click it... but that kind of messages are just crap and spam...

    --
    Petri Lopia :: lid
    StormChasing/Lightning, Firework, Sun, Moon, Nature etc. Photos
    Petri Lopia, May 19, 2006
  7. Paul Heslop Guest

    Allodoxaphobia wrote:

    > On Thu, 18 May 2006 22:53:03 GMT, Roy G wrote:
    > ><> wrote in message
    > >> The following websites are worth visiting as they contain a whole lot
    > >> of useful information.
    > >> Do visit them and rate.
    > >> Also bookmark this page as the links are updated
    > >>
    > >> http://links.s***************.com/main.spark?linksID=2058
    > >>
    > >> You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    > >> website
    > >>

    > > Websites about what??
    > >
    > > Why have you included an ID Number??
    > > Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

    > I have several questions, too.
    >
    > Why are you reading posts from googlegroups.com ?
    >
    > Why did you feel it necessary to repeat the URL?

    Believe it or not I am told that some people actually use Gmail who
    aren't spammers.

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006