VISIT MY SITE

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jysttinp, Jul 27, 2006.

  1. jysttinp

    jysttinp Guest

    jysttinp, Jul 27, 2006

  2. jysttinp

    Cuz Guest

    [SPAM] VISIT MY SITE

    jysttinp <> wrote:
    || Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE
    || work from home
    || independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer
    || you! for contact with me visit my site
    || copy and paste
    || http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html
    || and sign up for free
    || copy and paste
    || http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html
    || http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinq.html

    Way to go spammy

    --
    It's a place to listen and read for a while, called lurking. Get
    an idea of the tone of the community. Learn who the trolls and

    Cuz, Jul 27, 2006

  3. jysttinp

    Roy G Guest

    Work from Home Scam

    "jysttinp" <> wrote in message
    > Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
    > home
    > independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
    > for contact with me visit my site
    > copy and paste
    >
    > > and sign up for free

    > copy and paste

    Another "Work from Home" scamster. No thanks.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 27, 2006
  4. ? "jysttinp" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > Please check out the following site to view all of the FREE work from
    > home
    > independent consultant and affiliate program we have to offer you!
    > for contact with me visit my site
    > copy and paste
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
    >
    > and sign up for free
    > copy and paste
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/jysttinp/jysttinp.html

    No, thanks,I am an electrician and I get 20 euros a day and next week I will
    be getting a cannon printer that can print photos and on cds too, and a sony
    camcorder, too.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 27, 2006
  5. jysttinp

    Hoover Guest

    Hoover, Jul 27, 2006
  6. On 7/27/06 9:55 AM, Hoover wrote:
    > blow yourself
    >
    > "jysttinp" <> wrote in message
    > new

    It's a nice practice to delete the spam URLs when you make a witty reply
    such as this.

    --
    lsmft

    John McWilliams, Jul 27, 2006