    general public. I don't have $300 to make a "generous contribution" to PBS
    yet these people who are E Baying theese must be getting them somewhere.
    Thank you
    Juan C. Rodriguez, Jul 12, 2004

  2. Juan C. Rodriguez

    Nonymous Guest

    "Juan C. Rodriguez" <> wrote in message
    news:pquIc.14$...
    > I have been after the PBS series "Visions of Italy" for some time now ,

    but,
    > when it is on E Bay it alaway sells for like$50.00 to $60.00 per disc.

    Does
    > anyone know where this is avalable , or when it may become available for

    the
    > general public. I don't have $300 to make a "generous contribution" to

    PBS
    > yet these people who are E Baying theese must be getting them somewhere.
    > Thank you

    Yeah, about two weeks ago, I did a full blown search, but I couldn't find
    anything. Last year, I did a search and encountered one (and only one) PBS
    station that was selling the series online for like $24 a title, VHS or DVD.
    I forget why, but I didn't get around to putting in an order and forgot
    about it. Now I can't remember nor find the sight. I figure that since I
    can't find it anymore maybe they were requested/told to *not* sell it?
    Nonymous, Jul 14, 2004

  3. I did a online search and fount that "channel 9" is selling "Visions of
    Sicily" for $24.95. They are out of it now but expect it in 2-3 weeks. I
    was told that the other"Visions" titles were withdrawn from General sale so
    they could be used for pledge raising. I was told to expect them begining of
    2005.

    Juan C. Rodriguez, Jul 15, 2004