    Visioneer 7600 sometime ago and it's paperwork said that it worked with 98
    just fine but not with 98SE. They were right about that. If someone has a
    better idea, please tell me.

    Shirley Azvedo, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Shirley Azvedo

    Jerry G. Guest

    You have to find out if they have an updated driver for 98SE.

    As per the era of this scanner, you can find a much better scanner for a low
    cost these days.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    "Shirley Azvedo" <> wrote in message
    Using 98SE, IE 6 & OE 6.0

    Does Visioneer 9020 scanner work well with Windows 98SE? I purchased

    Jerry G., Nov 18, 2003

  3. Shirley Azvedo

    Patrick Guest

    Shirley Azvedo wrote:
    > Using 98SE, IE 6 & OE 6.0
    >
    > Does Visioneer 9020 scanner work well with Windows 98SE? I purchased
    > Visioneer 7600 sometime ago and it's paperwork said that it worked
    > with 98 just fine but not with 98SE. They were right about that. If
    > someone has a better idea, please tell me.

    One would expect that if a device worked with 98 then it would work with
    98SE,

    Visioneer home-page;
    http://www.visioneer.com/Products/flatbed.asp

    Here is a URL (link) to download 95/98 drivers etc., for 7900;
    http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/7600downloads.asp

    Drivers etc., for 9020;
    http://www.visioneer.com/support/flatbed/9000downloads.asp

    Patrick, Nov 18, 2003
  4. Thanks a bunch. I downloaded the driver for 7600 USB and now it seems to
    work.

    Shirley Azvedo, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Shirley Azvedo

    Patrick Guest

    Shirley Azvedo wrote:
    > Thanks a bunch. I downloaded the driver for 7600 USB and now it
    > seems to work.

    Goody-gan-drops ! :)

    Patrick, Nov 19, 2003