    that meets my budget! Just curious if anyone has experience with this
    brand.

    Thanks in advance

    JC, Jan 31, 2004

  2. JC

    Rich Bail Guest

    Bought it. It is awful. First of all, the WA is only about a .85, not the .5
    as marked. The Tele is also only about 1.3, not the 2.0. Tele vignettes
    badly on my F717. The WA has barrel distortion beyond what is normal.

    On the good side, they are light to carry.

    "JC" <> wrote in message
    > Is anyone familiar with "Vision Optics" telephoto or wide angle lens
    > adapters? I came across a listing on Ebay at $80 for both. I'm certainly
    > not a professional but am hoping to find a balance between value and

    quality

    Rich Bail, Jan 31, 2004

  3. JC

    JC Guest

    Thanks for the feedback.....much appreciated. Once again, I guess if it
    looks too good to be true, it probably is.

    JC, Jan 31, 2004
  4. JC

    JC Guest

    What are the better brands for items like this? I've seen Raynox lenses,
    Hoya filters.........

    Anyone aware of online reviews and /or comparisons for filters and adapter
    lenses (not looking for SLR lenses, just nice adapters for my Fuji s5000, 55
    mm thread).

    Thanks,
    Jed

    JC, Jan 31, 2004