Viruses...

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mary, May 6, 2004.

  1. Mary

    Mary Guest

    Mary, May 6, 2004

  2. Mary wrote:
    > Really chaps my hide!
    >
    > Anyone for a game?

    Chapping your hide? What kind of game is that?

    --
    Deal me in.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 6, 2004

  3. Mary

    Mary Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Mary wrote:
    > > Really chaps my hide!
    > >
    > > Anyone for a game?

    > Chapping your hide? What kind of game is that?
    >
    > --
    > Deal me in.

    Well, when you say it that way...LOL

    Mary, May 6, 2004
  4. Mary

    Boomer Guest

    "Mary" <> did say:

    > Really chaps my hide!
    >
    > Anyone for a game?

    I don't know much about them. But I don't use IE/OE.

    Boomer, May 6, 2004
  5. Boomer wrote:
    > "Mary" <> did say:
    >

    >>Really chaps my hide!
    >>
    >>Anyone for a game?

    > I don't know much about them. But I don't use IE/OE.

    Okay, you're using X-News (me too for some things) but whats IE/OE got
    to do with it? Is Sasser aimed at IE/OE or just the Win platform? Are
    you doing *nix? I thought Sasser just searched out open ports and
    installed it's own FTP server ... or are we talking about different things?

    Which one is cuter, Mary Kate or Ashley?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 6, 2004
  6. Mary

    Boomer Guest

    Rôgêr <> did say:

    > Boomer wrote:
    >> "Mary" <> did say:
    >>

    >>>Really chaps my hide!
    >>>
    >>>Anyone for a game?

    >> I don't know much about them. But I don't use IE/OE.
    >>

    > Okay, you're using X-News (me too for some things) but whats IE/OE
    > got to do with it? Is Sasser aimed at IE/OE or just the Win
    > platform? Are you doing *nix? I thought Sasser just searched out
    > open ports and installed it's own FTP server ... or are we talking
    > about different things?

    Okay. Maybe it's kuz of my Win 98? I have no problems here, at all.
    I'm on 24/7 and no firewall.

    > Which one is cuter, Mary Kate or Ashley?

    Their father.

    Boomer, May 6, 2004
  7. Boomer wrote:

    > Rôgêr <> did say:
    >

    >>Boomer wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mary" <> did say:

    >>>I don't know much about them. But I don't use IE/OE.
    >>>

    >>Okay, you're using X-News (me too for some things) but whats IE/OE
    >>got to do with it? Is Sasser aimed at IE/OE or just the Win
    >>platform? Are you doing *nix? I thought Sasser just searched out
    >>open ports and installed it's own FTP server ... or are we talking
    >>about different things?

    > Okay. Maybe it's kuz of my Win 98? I have no problems here, at all.

    Win98 doens't seem to be as affected as Win2K and after.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 6, 2004
  8. Mary

    Plato Guest

    Mary wrote:

    > Help save lives, donate plasma.

    When I was poor I used to donate blood several times a week to get the
    free American cheese sandwitches and orange juice. I couldn't dance
    worth a damm tho with no blood left in me.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 6, 2004
  9. Mary

    Mary Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Mary wrote:
    > >
    > > Help save lives, donate plasma.

    > When I was poor I used to donate blood several times a week to get the
    > free American cheese sandwitches and orange juice. I couldn't dance
    > worth a damm tho with no blood left in me.

    Donating plasma is different...and, impossible, you can only donate blood
    every 53 days or so. Don't feel bad, I can't dance either, with all my blood
    in me.
    --
    Mary

    Mary, May 6, 2004
  10. Mary

    Mary Guest

    "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    > "Mary" <> did say:
    >
    > > Really chaps my hide!
    > >
    > > Anyone for a game?

    > I don't know much about them. But I don't use IE/OE.

    No, I was trying to start a game of expressions. I give up, sorry for all
    the confusion.
    --
    Mary
    ~~~~~~~

    Mary, May 6, 2004
  11. Mary

    Plato Guest

    Mary wrote:

    > Donating plasma is different...and, impossible, you can only donate blood
    > every 53 days or so. Don't feel bad, I can't dance either, with all my blood
    > in me.

    Go to different agencies. I used to sell a pint every week. Paid for my
    gas money.
    Cool thing was it only took 2 beers to get wasted :)

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 7, 2004