    you send to any blueyonder email address will have the worms removed via the
    server... So your mission to infect ones computer has collectively failed
    and you will have to go away and think your next tactics....

    hayes4, Apr 16, 2004

  2. hayes4

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:32:05 +0100, "hayes4" <>
    scribbled:

    >Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain these
    >W32 worms

    All none of them have read your post.

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Apr 16, 2004

  3. hayes4

    anon Guest

    and he appears to have posted his address - with the hope of receiving??

    anon, Apr 16, 2004
  4. hayes4

    Avenger© Guest

    wrote:

    >Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain these
    >W32 worms if you send them to anybody who has an email address that ends
    >with blueyonder.co.uk you will find that the email server for this ISP has
    >an anti virus program installed on the server and any infected email that
    >you send to any blueyonder email address will have the worms removed via the
    >server... So your mission to infect ones computer has collectively failed
    >and you will have to go away and think your next tactics....

    And what a twat you are!!! You obviously know nothing about viruses
    and how they are transmitted. Stick to posting bedtime stories at
    alt.noddyandbigears.

    --

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*

    Avenger©, Apr 16, 2004
  5. Avenger© wrote:

    > On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:32:05 +0100, "hayes4" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain these
    >>W32 worms if you send them to anybody who has an email address that ends
    >>with blueyonder.co.uk you will find that the email server for this ISP has
    >>an anti virus program installed on the server and any infected email that
    >>you send to any blueyonder email address will have the worms removed via the
    >>server... So your mission to infect ones computer has collectively failed
    >>and you will have to go away and think your next tactics....
    >>

    > And what a twat you are!!! You obviously know nothing about viruses
    > and how they are transmitted. Stick to posting bedtime stories at
    > alt.noddyandbigears.

    However, as the OP has put his unmumged email address (I was tempted
    to leave it so, but just don't have the killer instinct) into the
    great wide World, his education in viruses is about to enter its
    practical phase. :)

    =?UTF-8?B?UGFsaW5kcuKYu21l?=, Apr 16, 2004
  6. hayes4

    Avenger© Guest

    On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:45:40 +0100, Palindr?me <>
    wrote:

    >Avenger© wrote:
    >
    >> On Fri, 16 Apr 2004 04:32:05 +0100, "hayes4" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain these
    >>>W32 worms if you send them to anybody who has an email address that ends
    >>>with blueyonder.co.uk you will find that the email server for this ISP has
    >>>an anti virus program installed on the server and any infected email that
    >>>you send to any blueyonder email address will have the worms removed via the
    >>>server... So your mission to infect ones computer has collectively failed
    >>>and you will have to go away and think your next tactics....
    >>>

    >> And what a twat you are!!! You obviously know nothing about viruses
    >> and how they are transmitted. Stick to posting bedtime stories at
    >> alt.noddyandbigears.
    >>

    >However, as the OP has put his unmumged email address (I was tempted
    >to leave it so, but just don't have the killer instinct) into the
    >great wide World, his education in viruses is about to enter its
    >practical phase. :)

    Sh/He/It is probably playing on mommy and daddy's computer and daddy
    won't be pleased!!!!!

    Avenger©, Apr 16, 2004
  7. hayes4 wrote:

    > Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain these
    > W32 worms if you send them to anybody who has an email address that ends
    > with blueyonder.co.uk you will find that the email server for this ISP has
    > an anti virus program installed on the server and any infected email that
    > you send to any blueyonder email address will have the worms removed via
    > the server... So your mission to infect ones computer has collectively
    > failed and you will have to go away and think your next tactics....

    1. The viruses you refer to are not consciously sent by individuals. They
    are sent by hijacked computers. The machines have been hijacked because
    their owners have not taken the proper precautions to protect themselves.
    The owners of these computers almost certainly have no idea their machines
    are doing this. A bit of searching in the archives of this newsgroup at
    http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en will yield numerous
    instances of such victims complaining their computers are slow, or
    discovering they've been infected by running antivirus scans; you will also
    find numerous suggestions about what to do in such cases and how to prevent
    such infections from re-occurring. (Hint: Don't use Outhouse Explosion for
    mail or Internet Exploder as a browser; install and maintain antivirus and
    firewall applications; don't post your full email address in newsgroups--as
    you have done.)

    2. At least one virus currently making the rounds harvests email addresses
    to send its payload to by scanning newsgroup postings. Since you have
    posted with your actual email address, you'll be a good test subject for
    blueyonder's virus filter. And I would not place 100% confidence in its
    ability to eliminate all unfriendly stuff before it gets to you.

    3. Make certain that you know what you're talking about before you post
    drivel in a newsgroup. And learn how to capitalize and punctuate.
    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, Apr 16, 2004
  8. hayes4

    slumpy Guest

    ....and with no more than a cursory glance at the dead camel hayes4 decided
    it was time to put the World to rights with this little gem:

    > Attention to all of you people who like to send emails that contain
    > these W32 worms if you send them to anybody who has an email address
    > that ends with blueyonder.co.uk you will find that the email server
    > for this ISP has an anti virus program installed on the server and
    > any infected email that you send to any blueyonder email address will
    > have the worms removed via the server... So your mission to infect
    > ones computer has collectively failed and you will have to go away
    > and think your next tactics....

    Dear Sir

    We at The Blueyonder Anti-Virus Brigade would like to remind you of our TOS;
    Chapter 11, Section 139, subsection 12, Paragraph 1182b:

    "At no time must you or anyone you know quote anything we do to anyone at
    any time. All knowledge of anything done by ourselves is classified and
    shall not be divulged even under the effects of alcohol. All actions by
    ourselves are untraceable and such claims will not be discussed until such
    evidence is removed from our servers."

    As regards the so-called W32-Worm you are receiving, that seems to be from
    your own machine, which has more infections than a slapdash Dutch immigrant
    whore, according to our logs.

    Under these circumstances we are forced to suspend any service you may have
    had, including any AV software you were relying on us to run to save you the
    bother and expense of paying for it yourself. Your connection will have
    disappeared the moment this message had downloaded to your computer, which
    will be a great disappointment to the 231 trojans all using your connection
    to dial home.

    Please hesitate to contact us at any time.

    Regards
    Mr slumpy
    TBYAVB

    slumpy, Apr 17, 2004