    Messages:
    2
    a virus disable my compmgmt.msc gpedit.msc, task manager ,regedit ,folder option disable plzzzzzzzz help me how enalbe all this without formating
    heskum, Aug 8, 2008

  2. heskum

    shashwat

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    hey dude just download the following program

    http://www.luqsoft.com/diskheal/download.html

    :stupido: :captain:

    and also visit www.infinitytech.co.nr for cool free tech magazine.
    shashwat, Sep 1, 2008

  3. heskum

    janu123

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Try registry cleaner .If u use anti virus software this one should format your some data but registry software fix your registry errors and might b solve ur problem...........
    janu123, Sep 17, 2009
  4. heskum

    andy007

    Joined:
    Sep 14, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    install quick heal and scan your computer...
    And you will be happy...
    Enjoy..
    andy007, Sep 20, 2009