  1. lara

    lara Guest

    What ??????

    lara, May 7, 2004

  2. lara

    Michael-NC Guest

    "lara" <> wrote in message
    news:409b837e$0$17907$...

    > What ??????

    A virus is a self replicating program that "infects" a computer. It can have
    a malicious and destructive payload or not.

    You don't want one.

    Michael-NC, May 8, 2004

  3. lara

    Plato Guest

    Michael-NC wrote:

    > A virus is a self replicating program that "infects" a computer. It can have
    > a malicious and destructive payload or not.

    My daughter has one now. I've been giving here the "supermarket"
    equivalent of Sudafed to ease her symptons. She promply reminded me that
    a pill cant kill the virus. I said yeah, I agree, but the pills can let
    you rest at least, allowing your body to do proper combat with the bug.

    PCs viruses are much easier to kill :)

    Plato, May 8, 2004
  4. lara

    Michael-NC Guest

    I always buy the "supermarket" version of remedies but don't recommend the
    "supermarket" version of PC antivirus apps.

    Give the little one a shot of generic Nyquil. OJ makes a good chaser...

    Michael-NC, May 8, 2004
  5. lara

    Plato Guest

    Michael-NC wrote:

    > Give the little one a shot of generic Nyquil. OJ makes a good chaser...

    My little one burns punk cds on my pc and plays them at full vol. in her
    Explorer Sport. I'm so proud.

    Plato, May 9, 2004
  6. lara

    Michael-NC Guest

    Secretly burn some Barry Manilow and Abba discs, label them Metallica and
    slip them into her collection.

    Great fun!

    Michael-NC, May 9, 2004