    company should instantly send a 5000 volt spike to that person's home. This
    is how you fight a virus.

    ---

    Rodney Kelp, Nov 14, 2004

  2. I think that is as stupid as the Grisoft AVG signature below.

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Rodney Kelp

    Leythos Guest

    In article <EAJld.3094$h15.2066@trnddc07>, DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net
    says...
    > I think that is as stupid as the Grisoft AVG signature below.

    What do you expect from Hotmail?

    > Dave
    >

    > "Rodney Kelp" <> wrote in message
    > | I think if an ISP detects a virus leaving someone's house that the power
    > | company should instantly send a 5000 volt spike to that person's home. This
    > | is how you fight a virus.
    > |

    > | ---

    (Remove 999 to reply to me)

    Leythos, Nov 14, 2004
  4. More than AOL :)

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Nov 14, 2004
  5. Rodney Kelp

    Christo Guest

    >I think if an ISP detects a virus leaving someone's house that the power
    > company should instantly send a 5000 volt spike to that person's home.
    > This
    > is how you fight a virus.

    waste of power, why dont the government not just let there be lots of
    strong computer security software companies (which there are) earning money
    for the economy and solving problems at the same time, instead of wasting
    electricity by sending 5000 volt spikes all over the place, i think you
    would find that it is near impossible to track when a virus leaves a machine
    and in some cases viruses leave machines as part of their programmin, lots
    of innocent ppl getting spikes

    on the other hand it would be quite amsuing and benefitial to computer
    manufacturers... everyone would be after new PC's

    Christo, Nov 14, 2004
  6. Rodney Kelp

    Chuck Guest

    On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:03:16 GMT, "David H. Lipman"
    <DLipman~nospam~@Verizon.Net> wrote:

    >I think that is as stupid as the Grisoft AVG signature below.
    >
    >Dave

    I think he been smokin the wacky weed too much.

    Chuck

    Chuck, Nov 14, 2004