    www.howtofixcomputers.com is infected with a virus, and dangerous.

    Thanks,

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Yddap Guest

    In news:mM30d.118219$A8.107868@edtnps89,
    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator <>
    opined:
    > ***WARNING***
    >
    > Attention all users of my website www.howtofixcomputers.com. My site
    > has been infected by a virus and all members are vulernable to this
    > virus. Please use outlook express to access 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    > as this is where I steal my content from.
    >
    > Again avoid my site, and stick to the newsgroups.
    >
    > www.howtofixcomputers.com is infected with a virus, and dangerous.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    < Grin >
    --
    Yddap
    http://www.howtofixcomputers.comsucks

    Yddap, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Mara Guest

    On Thu, 09 Sep 2004 21:18:10 GMT, Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator wrote:

    >***WARNING***

    <snip>

    Congrats, dipshit. You just lowered yourself to their level. :)

    09/09/04 16:27:48 dns www.HowToFixComputers.com
    Canonical name: www.HowToFixComputers.com
    Addresses:
    69.57.158.54

    On Rackshack.net.

    Yours:
    --- 09/09/04 16:27:11 Central Daylight Time
    --- DNS lookup for "210.111.34.207.in-addr.arpa", please wait...
    --- contacting nameserver: [redacted]

    Non-authoritative answer:
    210.111.34.207.in-addr.arpa ptrdname = mail.creativedoor.com

    On Telus.

    "Idiot."

    --
    http://groups.google.com/groups?th=a7a10e1cb425ee6e
    http://howtofixcomputers.com/bb/forum19.html

    Mara, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Scraggy Guest

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator wrote:
    > ***WARNING***
    >
    > Attention all users of my website www.howtofixcomputers.com. My site
    > has been infected by a virus and all members are vulernable to this
    > virus. Please use outlook express to access 24hoursupport.helpdesk,
    > as this is where I steal my content from.
    >
    > Again avoid my site, and stick to the newsgroups.
    >
    > www.howtofixcomputers.com is infected with a virus, and dangerous.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Mmm....wonder where they plagiarised THAT from.

    Scraggy, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator vaguely muttered something like ...

    > ***WARNING***

    > Again avoid my site, and stick to the newsgroups.

    The post now makes sense ...

    I hope no-one worries about post fuc king editing ..

    --
    Paul ...

    www.howtofixcomputers.com sucks!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 9, 2004