    servers, I am open to suggestions. I looked at Microsoft's ForeFront product
    but it seems to be mostly vapor ware at this point. Let me know of your
    reccomendations.
    Lee, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Forefront Client Security is full product at this point, and does well on
    Server. But it's way overkill for 3 servers - FCS is more appropriate for
    locations with large client deployments where what you really want is the
    great monitoring and reporting tools.

    There's lots of choices out there. Since these are servers, I don't frankly
    see the point to anti-spyware - you shouldn't be surfing or doing email on a
    server. ;) But I personally like the MS Anti-spyware, though others probably
    have choices they'd prefer. Most seem to work well on 64-bit, since they
    don't have a file-system driver.

    For A-V, I like Nod32, AVG, and Trend. All work on x64.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 24, 2008

  3. Lee

    David F Guest

    I use Windows Live OneCare. You can purchase a copy which covers three
    computers for a 1 year period for $15 including shipping on ebay.

    David F, Jan 25, 2008
  4. not a chance it will ever be on any of my machines.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 25, 2008