    to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.
    , Jul 24, 2007

  2. Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > I have recently been experiencing some problems with viruses and for
    > some reason my anti-virus software isnt working too well. I would like
    > to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    > help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
    requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
    directly from the vendors.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
    ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
    of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
    them to properly clean your system.

    First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

    These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
    order that I would use them myself:

    Dave Lipman's tools:
    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
    http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

    AdAwareSE can be found here:
    http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    Secured2K's AntiPauper (download link/info at)
    http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=65072

    Rogue Fix - This removal tool is the property of Internet Inspiration
    http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Plato Guest

    wrote:

    > I have recently been experiencing some problems with viruses and for
    > some reason my anti-virus software isnt working too well. I would like
    > to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    > help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

    http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    ANTI-VIRUS
    Plato, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Guest

    wrote:

    >I have recently been experiencing some problems with viruses and for
    >some reason my anti-virus software isnt working too well. I would like
    >to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    >help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

    First there are two programs you need to run.
    Anti virus for viruses's
    Anti Malware for malware

    Malware
    Spybot and Ad-aware are good free scanners, but for a deep check
    AVG anti-spyware http://www.ewido.net/en/ cause ewido was great.
    (it's pay, but a way to use it once)

    Anti virus, whatever works I use NOD32, AVG is ok and free.

    When you get free of all your problems run ERUNT
    If you have problems again, just load a good ERUNT backup.

    Hijackthis is a good program to run when your bored just to see how
    things are. http://hijackthis.de/en program top right, paste your
    results in the space provided and analyze
    --

    http://www.pizdaus.com/pics/rqb1YarcBuAx.jpg
    , Jul 24, 2007
  5. Clogwog Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> schreef in bericht
    > wrote:
    >>
    >> I have recently been experiencing some problems with viruses and for
    >> some reason my anti-virus software isnt working too well. I would like
    >> to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    >> help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

    > http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    > ANTI-VIRUS

    "Crap Cleaner 1.2" -> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!
    Plato, you retard, don't poast your obsolete shit, will you!
    HTH & HAND!
    Clogwog, Jul 24, 2007
  6. Clogwog wrote:
    > "Plato" <|@|.|> schreef in bericht
    >> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> I have recently been experiencing some problems with viruses and for
    >>> some reason my anti-virus software isnt working too well. I would like
    >>> to ask what kind of software is most recommended by you guys?. Any
    >>> help ASAP is greatly appreciated and many thanks in advance.

    >> http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    >> ANTI-VIRUS
    >>

    > "Crap Cleaner 1.2" -> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!
    > Plato, you retard, don't poast your obsolete shit, will you!
    > HTH & HAND!

    Speaking of dense, what he posted had the following subjects, all active
    links, none of them Crap Cleaner:
    What is a virus? Encyclopedias TheVirusZoo FSecure
    AVG AntiVIR NOD32 AV Avast! Kaspersky FSecure
    F-Prot For DOS DEF Up Dates Auto Updater For DOS
    Removal Tools From Symantec Kaspersky
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 24, 2007
  7. Samker Guest

    Rôgêr je napisao:
    > Clogwog wrote:
    > > "Plato" <|@|.|> schreef in bericht

    > >> http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    > >> ANTI-VIRUS
    > >>

    > > "Crap Cleaner 1.2" -> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!
    > > Plato, you retard, don't poast your obsolete shit, will you!
    > > HTH & HAND!

    > Speaking of dense, what he posted had the following subjects, all active
    > links, none of them Crap Cleaner:
    > What is a virus? Encyclopedias TheVirusZoo FSecure
    > AVG AntiVIR NOD32 AV Avast! Kaspersky FSecure
    > F-Prot For DOS DEF Up Dates Auto Updater For DOS
    > Removal Tools From Symantec Kaspersky

    I sugesst you to go and register at some Security Forum like this:

    SCForum.info - Security CENTRAL Forum

    http://www.SCForum.info

    There You will find a lot of free downloads and sugestion or you can
    even ask for help with specific problem.
    Samker, Jul 24, 2007
  8. Samker Guest

    Samker, Jul 24, 2007
  9. Clogwog Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> schreef in bericht
    > Clogwog wrote:
    >> "Plato" <|@|.|> schreef in bericht

    >>> http://www.bootdisk.com/utility.htm
    >>> ANTI-VIRUS
    >>>

    >> "Crap Cleaner 1.2" -> BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!
    >> Plato, you retard, don't poast your obsolete shit, will you!
    >> HTH & HAND!

    > Speaking of dense, what he posted had the following subjects, all active
    > links, none of them Crap Cleaner:
    > What is a virus? Encyclopedias TheVirusZoo FSecure
    > AVG AntiVIR NOD32 AV Avast! Kaspersky FSecure
    > F-Prot For DOS DEF Up Dates Auto Updater For DOS
    > Removal Tools From Symantec Kaspersky

    <quote>" REGISTRY AND SYSTEM MAINTENANCE
    Cop 2.2 Easy Cleaner v 2.X jv16 RegCleaner 4.3 BLA
    CrackUp v1.0 TweakUI For ME/9X RegShot
    Junk File Cleaners
    Crap Cleaner 1.2
    <obsolete version downloadlink>
    1.4x HD Valet 1.1 "
    Mostly outdated crap on that site, get it Rôgêr! you dense twit!
    Clogwog, Jul 24, 2007