"Virus Scanner" Program to "Cross Check"

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Brad, May 25, 2008.

  1. Brad

    Brad Guest

    Hi,

    I have an "anti-virus" program that has a "shield", as well as a virus
    scanner.

    Most of you know, you can't have two anti-virus programs installed
    at the same time, which will very likely cause a conflict.

    " VIRUS SCANNER" Program to "Cross Check".

    I would also like to have a good "virus scanner" program to "cross
    check" files in the event that my anti-virus software might have missed
    "something". Of course, the "scanner" will be from a different source than
    that of my anti-virus.

    I know there are a few "virus scanner" sites you can go to have your
    PC scanned for viruses, but I have a dial-up (can't afford high speed)
    connection.

    Does a "Virus Scanner" program exist?

    Thanks in advance, Brad

    be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.
    Brad, May 25, 2008