    John Bahran Guest

    Does anybody know how to remove viruses in general without anti-virus
    software and direct from the computer?

    John Bahran, Nov 19, 2004

  2. John Bahran

    Nik Schlein Guest

    Format and reinstall if its not to nasty of a virus.

    Nik Schlein, Nov 20, 2004

  3. John Bahran

    Pennywise Guest

    On 19 Nov 2004 15:47:10 -0800, (John Bahran)
    wrote:

    |>Does anybody know how to remove viruses in general without anti-virus
    |>software and direct from the computer?

    Know what's suppose to be running - If you find something new, track
    it down - Google will usually find results and removal steps.

    I use task manager or tasklist generally to show what's running, and
    Process explorer to search for specifics.

    Pennywise, Nov 20, 2004
  4. John Bahran

    Linda Guest

    > Does anybody know how to remove viruses in general without anti-virus
    > software and direct from the computer?

    If it's an issue of you don't want to buy an av application, there's a whole
    lot of free online checkers.

    Linda, Nov 20, 2004
  5. John Bahran

    tcg Guest