    appreciated.

    --
    Regards Ron...........

    Baalrog, Jan 27, 2004

  2. Baalrog

    hEE Hee Guest

    hEE Hee, Jan 27, 2004

  3. Baalrog

    Miggsee Guest

    Miggsee, Jan 27, 2004
  4. Baalrog

    Miggsee Guest

    You could try a trial version of Trojan Hunter
    http://www.misec.net/trojanhunter/.

    The following are online scanners, courtesy of °Mike°
    http://www.ravantivirus.com/scan/

    or a trial of Norton http://nct.digitalriver.com/0001/ , or an online free
    scanner.

    Good Luck, and post back with (hopefully favorable) results.

    Miggsee, Jan 28, 2004