    What type of virus protection are you using for FireFox? I am running on MS
    Windows. Thanks

    , Oct 30, 2004

  2. derek / nul Guest

    AVG free or avast

    derek / nul, Oct 30, 2004

  3. derek / nul wrote:
    > AVG free or avast
    >
    > On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:31:33 GMT, wrote:
    >

    >>What type of virus protection are you using for FireFox? I am running on MS
    >>Windows. Thanks

    AVG works very well from here.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 30, 2004
  4. Swavek Guest

    wrote:
    > What type of virus protection are you using for FireFox? I am running on MS
    > Windows. Thanks

    I've never been infected by a virus. Still, one can never be too sure.
    I use mcafee viruscan 7.x

    Swavek, Nov 2, 2004
  5. On 10/30/2004 1:31 AM, said:

    > What type of virus protection are you using for FireFox? I am running on MS
    > Windows. Thanks

    I use AntiVir personal edition -- free s/w and free updates. Works fine
    for me. I have to configure it to not scan mozilla/tbird mailboxes
    though -- it has a bad habit of quarantining them if they download a
    mail with a virus attachment. Which is redundant, given that I've never
    been infected by a mail virus since switching to Moz clients.

    http://www.free-av.com/

    cheers,

    David H

    --

    If you need to contact me directly, just remove the obvious bits from
    the reply address

    David Harrison, Nov 2, 2004
  6. zeddock Guest

    wrote:
    > What type of virus protection are you using for FireFox? I am running on MS
    > Windows. Thanks

    I like Panda Platinum IS. Not as much marketing in the USA, but it is
    extremely good IMO.
    http://www.WebHonor.com
    Click on FILES and look.

    -zeddock