    protection for my system...Before I opened it I read that it only supports
    the 32 bit Vista!! OMG! Now what??? Can someone please let me know if
    there is any virus protection out there that will support my 64 bit....

    =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=, Feb 27, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    BSchnur Guest

    ESET -- NOD32 supports Vista 64.

    http://www.eset.com/

    You can download and run a full 30 day trial with them.

    --
    Barry Schnur

    BSchnur, Feb 27, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Avast free home version also works well.

    John Barnes, Feb 27, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    Stupot Guest

    PcTools does a free antivirus that works on my 64 bit XP

    --
    Remove 'nospam' from the address to email me

    Stupot, Feb 27, 2007
  5. ClamWin
    http://www.clamwin.com/

    It is free, haven't had any problems - only one catch: it doesn't integrate
    well with the Windows Security Center - you'll have to "manage your
    anti-virus manually"

    =?Utf-8?B?YW5kcmV3NjQ=?=, Feb 27, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?bG9hZGVyb3Bw?=, Feb 28, 2007
  7. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    Dshai Guest

    It's already been mentioned, and it's not free, but I've ran Nod32 on both
    32 and 64bit systems here for some time now error free.

    --

    Dshai

    Life is only limited by those living it...

    Dshai, Mar 4, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    Mike Benton Guest

    I recommend the Professional version of AVG. The free version doesn't
    support 64-bit. It's not expensive and runs effeciently.

    Mike

    Mike Benton, Mar 7, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=

    Ensor Guest

    Hi,

    > I recommend the Professional version of AVG. The free version doesn't
    >support 64-bit....

    Yes it does, it's just that they've hidden the download link rather
    well....offering you the paid for version at every possible opportunity.

    I know several people running it on XP x64, but they had *A LOT* of trouble
    finding the link on the AVG website.

    TTFN - Pete.

    Ensor, Apr 24, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?bHZhc3F1ZXoz?=