    Any ideas how to get rid of it?

    --
    Regards Ron...........

    Twixer, Sep 16, 2003

  2. Twixer

    Boomer Guest

    Twixer said:

    > Below is a message I got from a mate, has anuone any idea how to
    > help here?
    >
    > Hi Ron , I've got a slight problem with the PC. AVG is detecting
    > a Worm/ Tulu.DOC. The problem is it wont allow it to be removed
    > to the virus vault. The file is
    > C:\PQSC\CPS\00009B\FILES\001\017713.DAT.
    >
    > All my anti-virus, firewall etc is up to date.
    > Any ideas how to get rid of it?

    Looks like a worm.

    Read through these.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=pqsc+worm

    And ask him to install a few of these and update often.

    Ad-aware (Aims at Adware/Spyware.)
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    SpybotSD Aims for the dialers, trojans, hijackers and
    security/privacy issues.
    http://security.kolla.de/

    Spyware Blaster

    http://vipmeister.com/dl/aspy/aspy.html

    Info on above and more.

    ~ Spyware Information ~
    http://www.cexx.org/adware.htm

    --Unsolicited commercial software list and info--
    http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/

    --Other software--
    http://www.wilders.org/

    Newsgroup: alt.privacy.spyware