    Thank you in advance
    Kindest regards
    heyoo

    Alojzy Majchrzak, Apr 11, 2009

  2. Alojzy Majchrzak

    gnu / linux Guest

    On Apr 11, 2:29 pm, "Alojzy Majchrzak" <>
    wrote:
    > Hello!
    >
    > I have noticed that sometimes when I type on keyboard there is some letter
    > added (I mean "|" letter), but I don`t type it.
    >
    > Can you tell me if it is some warm/virus or trojan?
    >
    > If so, is there some solution to remove it?
    >
    > Thank you in advance
    > Kindest regards
    > heyoo

    checked for malware yet ?

    gnu / linux, Apr 12, 2009

  3. Alojzy Majchrzak

    misterdufus

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2009
    Messages:
    4
    i recommend a typing class, or some glasses

    look at your keyboard. above the enter key. under the backspace key.

    hold down the shift button, and it will give you that line.

    misterdufus, Apr 18, 2009