    Harrison Guest

    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.fortnight.d.html

    Pay particular attention to the registry information.

    monique, Jan 29, 2004

  3. Harrison

    Boomer Guest

    monique, <> wrote:

    > only a few time when i send my personal photo to friends a few
    > tell me that i have a JS.Fortnight.D virus attach to my message
    > i installed Norton to check for virus and none was found
    >
    > any idea of what is going on anyone?
    >
    > merci beaucoup for your attention
    > monique

    What has your anti-virus program told you? Do you have an anti-virus
    program installed?

    Do you search Google.com? No?

    This may help:
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/js.fortnight.
    d.html

    Or

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=JS.Fortnight.D

    You might consider Mozilla as a browser.

    More info at this group: alt.comp.anti-virus
    Boomer, Jan 29, 2004
  4. Harrison

    Harrison Guest

    wrote:

    >only a few time when i send my personal photo to friends a few tell me that
    >i have a JS.Fortnight.D virus attach to my message
    >i installed Norton to check for virus and none was found

    Sorry, I missed this earlier. You'll need to download the definition
    updates from Symantec before Norton will detect the virus. Use the
    Live Update feature.

    Harrison, Jan 29, 2004